While League of Legends (LoL) is almost 8 years old and constantly increasing in popularity, there are still some things players might not be familiar with. Here are the 50 interesting facts regarding LoL.
- When more than one ninja champion is in the same team, they lose 1 health.
- When Sion kills Zyra and vice versa, they get 2 bonus gold.
- Also Yorick’s ghouls will target Zyra’s plants if in range.
- Graves and Nocturne have a unique dialogue toward each other.
- Malphite’s ground slam leaves Riot Games logo on the ground.
- Vilemaw will perform a special dance if two other champions dance near him.
- Maokai is an anagram of I am oak.
- Maokai and Zyra get 1 movement speed when they are near each other.
- Spirit Guard Udyr has special taunts against Nidalee in cougar form, Anivia, Volibear and Rammus.
- Ashe has special taunts against Sejuani and Lissandra.
- Lissandra has a special monologue in ARAM.
- Tristana has a rocket in her pocket.
- Tryndamere and Aatrox have a special interaction.
- When Zilean and Volibear are on 2 separate teams, Volibear gets the chronokeeper hater buff and Zilean gets the armoured bear hater buff.
- If you walk into a bush as Skarner and wait for a bit, he will say “Skar Skar Skarner” as a reference to Pokemon.
- If Jinx or Vi perform their special taunt on Caitlyn, she’ll get the debuff “Agitated”.
- Whenever Jinx is on an opposing team to Caitlyn and/or Vi, they each get a debuff titled “catch me if you can”.
- When Vi and Caitlyn score a kill together, they receive 1 extra gold.
- Leona does 1 less damage with her Sunlight to champions with sunglasses.
- Nidalee featured a hidden passive prior to her rework that granted nearby allied champions 5 experience every 5 seconds if they were lower level than Nidalee.
Champions and abilities
- When Zyra’s hit by Leona’s sunlight, she and her plants grow slightly.
- Zac is the only champion you can kill with smite as his blobs count as minions.
- If two Draven’s are dueling, they can catch each other’s axes.
- Sejuani’s dash can break Jarvan’s ultimate (as in actually break the wall).
- Sejuani’s dash also breaks through Anivia’s wall.
- When an enemy Nunu dies near Thresh, two souls drop, one for Nunu and other for Willump (the yeti).
- If Volibear’s frenzy (active effect) deals a killing blow against Lollipoppy, he’ll have a lollipop in his mouth for the rest of the match.
- Heimer’s passive heals turrets.
- Using taunt on Neon Strike Vi, Vi toggles her goggles on/off.
- Smite procs spell vamp.
- Teemo can place approximately 37 mushrooms before the first one disappears.
- Volibear’s Rolling Thunder allows him to move enemy wards if he can see and target them.
- If Fizz does a killing blow to a small champion with his ultimate, the dead champion corpse will disappear (the shark eats the body).
- Heimers passive heals turrets.
- There’s a smiley face on a rock at the bottom lane.
- Wards count as creep score.
- Ward have 20 AD.
- Swain’s bird is called Beatrice.
- Master Yi is Wukong’s teacher and they have special interactions.
- Hecarim and Mordekaiser have a special relationship.
- You can ping the Nexus Obelisk.
- The shark that appears when Fizz casts the spell “chum the waters” is called Chomper.
- The first champion designed was Singed.
- Vi stands for the Roman numeral 6, because she was the 106th champion.
- Scoring a pentakill with Heimerdinger will grant a cosmetic buff “Eureka”.
- On a side note, you can buy LoL accounts at https://www.aussyelo.com.
- Some character skins, represent browser engines like Chrome Rammus, Safari Caitlyn, Foxfire Ahri and Explorer Ezreal.
- Thresh’s max health at level 18 (without health items) is 2013.
- Shaco’s quote “Why so serious?”, is a reference from “The dark knight”.
- While Zombie Brand is chasing an enemy champion, he’ll sometimes use a unique run animation and groan.
Was this article helpful?