Any Adsense publisher that wants to be successful in business would have to do any thing humanly possible in order not to get banned. Google has made it very clear that issues concerning Adsense offences are not just resolved out of the blue moons. You owe it to yourself to be careful. Make sure you follow Google’s terms of service. Google has exceptionally monitoring ability with an Adsense team that does nothing but looking for TOS violators to nail. That will definitely not be good for you.
A Recent Ban
Don’t Get Banned in Adsense- Follow These Tips
- You must read, understand and follow Google Adsense terms and conditions.
- Do not click on your own ads
- Never promote google ads or urge visitors to click on your ads.
- Do not paste any licensed material on your blogs or sites.
- The content of your blog should be of high quality and as unique as possible.
- Never use contents related to porn, XXX, weapons, illegal, gambling, casino, hacking, tobacco, etc for Adsense.
- Do not alter your Adsense code.
- Do not use auto-surf programs or service exchange programs on your Adsense blog or site.
- Update your site frequently to stay out of the problems caused by old contents.
- Avoid broken links on your page and make sure your site is easily navigable.
- Do not keep Google ads in Pop-ups, e-mails, etc.
- Indulging in the increment of CTR using special methods can easily land you in Google’s black list.
- Please do not make your ads invisible. [Adsense Ads Placement Tips]
- Trying to make lots of website with high paying keywords will get you banned.
- Indulging in spamming as a way of traffic generation to your Adsense blog is an offence
- Google will definitely ban any site or blog with status as “under construction”. So get your blogs finished.
- Do not publicize your Adsense earnings for any reason.
- Do not use click bots to generate clicks.
- You must be either 18 years of age or above to participate in Google’s Adsense program
If you observe these listed rules in every step you take as an Adsense publisher, you will sure have no problem with Google whatsoever. On the contrary, you will have an automated money-making tool inside your blog.