Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites that is also offering a range of applications for promoting your business online, in addition to the regular posts, web links, news stories, notes, photo sharing, video sharing and much more. It has been estimated that nearly 300 million active users, with 50 percent of the active users logging onto Facebook in a given day.
Discussed here are some of the interesting applications that Facebook offers:
1. GLPrint Business Card is a versatile business application that permits you to choose a business card for both you and your business. You can create cards using the range of business card design tools, leaving aside the range of templates to choose your model and design for business cards which you can display on your profile pages and also it helps to promote your business online.
2. My money is yet another ingenious online banking application for you and your business purposes from Facebook that works well for both small and big businesses. Some of the ideal things that you can do using this application will include connecting to a number of financial applications like Paypal or paisa pay to view your account balances, transfer money and review history of payments, which helps you to track where your spending is more and develop financial planners for the future months.
3. Calendar is a very useful application that helps you to get organized from the convenience of your desktop and has 30 boxes to get yourself easily organized by book marking the events for the days and set sms reminders, preparing to-do lists and simply by integrating with Facebook, MySpace, Flickr, WordPress Blogs, other social networking sites and your personal blogs and websites.
4. Fonebook: This helps you to transfer information and photos from Facebook to Outlook and also displays photos whenever you receive calls from particular contacts.
5. Bloom though a common application used by Facebook users of Mac, is also compatible for Windows and Linux users, which is another application for uploading photos, download albums from your friends and view connections instantly. The advantage of this photo-sharing tool is that they also permit minor photo editing options like adding captions to your images, edit, rotate and tag with different people. This tool allows simple drag and drop interface for uploading photos.
6. Eventbrite This application allows helping in informing people about any of the latest event that you are planning to hold, including your personal business meeting to public cultural events, concerts or shows using Facebook. This event page will directly take you through the event details and links for buying tickets, and promotes your events amongst your friends, friends of friends, fans and everyone on Facebook.
Comments are always appreciated!!
Author:- Praveen is a writer and blogger who is also running/associated with the blog Youlovecoupons. You can benefit there from the latest Hostgator promo codes and the most recent go daddy promo code