If you still though that owning a website and setting up a web hosting provider for it is very expensive, then you thought wrong. The days of having a website only when you are a rich or a geek have long been gone thanks to the its further development to make it more accessible and more user-friendly that anyone with basic knowledge of computers can now build their own website. Choosing the right web hosting for your blog or business for the first time determines what your future in the online industry will be. So here are the ways to minimize error in finding the best web hosting for you as a beginner.
- There are so many web hosting providers online, you can give each one a try and seek the best web hosting solution for you. Remember to try your web hosting experience in provider offering money back guarantees so when you are not contented with their service, you can leave right away without worrying about money loss.
- Avoid very cheap plans as this won’t get you further. You will be faced with major annoyances and headache in the long run (ex. $1 web hosting service is not a reasonable choice).
- A best web hosting company should be excellent in providing customer service. Customer service is very important in a web hosting provider. The best web hosting service around are not rated for the optimum features and state-of-the-art technology, but by the way they handle their customers. Moreover, the web hosting provider’s tech support should be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They should also provide options to contact support like email, phone, and live chat support.
- Here are some questions which will determine the best web hosting provider for you:
- Can it fill in and keep up with your future requirements?
- Do they offer discounts for special packages?
- Can they support your site the larger your files get?
- Are they offering 0% downtime? If they are, then stay away from these web hosting companies because servers need to update and get maintained from time to time. 99.95% to 99.99% uptime are the best one for your website.
- How much bandwidth and disk space are they offering. The Unlimited offer seems too good to be true, have a look at their terms and conditions to see how limited their unlimited disk space and bandwidth actually is.
- How are they performing well with their customers? A good idea is to look for web hosting reviews and check their rating.
- How long will it take to activate your account? Do they offer scripts for easy blog installation like 1-click wordpress install scripts if you use WordPress.
And to top this off, the best web hosting provider need not to be expensive in order to meet the above statements. Web hosting are cheap these days so you can get started immediately under $100 per year. It may be a bit confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, you will find out how useful it is to determine a web hosting provider first before selecting the best web hosting provider for you.
Author Bio:- This article was written by Tom george, who is working as a .NET consultant. Tom provides people with the Best Web Hosting Service by using his expertise to help people choose the best ASP.NET web hosting service for their business.