Guest Posting/Sponsored Posting Terms and Conditions
By submitting an article to TechMaish.com, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following:
- Guest Posts/Sponsored Content must be your own original work.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of TechMaish.com.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in Post submissions.
- TechMaish.com reserves the right to add its own affiliate links/advertisement banners and other relevant offers where appropriate.
- Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website or social media profile within the author acknowledgement. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing Guest Posts.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- TechMaish.com reserves the right to edit the Posts where necessary. Writer can not claim rights on the article, its benefits and traffic. Once a post is published on TechMaish.com, it becomes property of the blog.
- Once we officially post a Post, you’re welcome to request we make grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate. However, such requests does not mean “right of the writer” but it is upto the blog owner to accept it or reject it.
- TechMaish.com reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Post without prior notice to the Guest Post/Sponsored Post writer.
- By providing a Guest/Sponsored Post to TechMaish.com, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the TechMaish.com blog or company.
By submitting your post, you accept the above terms and conditions.