By now, most of the web users would be familiar with the term ‘mobile application development’. The rising demand and usage of smartypants have paved way to find custom mobile solutions, for anything we do or exhibit. Let it be for finding the weather at your place, listening to a song you heard years back, on-the-go gaming or on-stretch business needs, you have everything on your finger tips. Mobile apps serve the purpose of keeping you dependent on your mobile devices regardless of the mood you are currently up to.
Mobile application development happens to be one successful industry for the past few years. We see that most of the mobile application development companies are enhancing into custom mobile application development in the recent days. Custom mobile applications are nothing but customizing the apps based on the customer requirements. For an efficient custom mobile application development process, you would have to make use of some propriety tools, device management software, GPS, administration tools and the most important to have a clear cut idea on the actual process.
Listed below are few major benefits that get along with custom mobile applications:
- Works on multi-mobile platforms and mixed platforms
- Supports multiple languages
- Enhancement in productivity of your business
- Average time spent in your business is increased
- Gather information on-the-go
Customizing mobile apps
When it comes to mobile applications, customization can be either simple or complex based on the requirement of the customer. Building a multi-mobile platform based app is generally preferred with any custom app. Make your app compatible on all mobile platforms like iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows. It is also widely important to make it operator compatible. Most of the apps work well with a specific operator and not with all. Hence, ensure that the component deployment doesn’t vary with all operators. Apps that feature travel, hotel and CRM solutions can absolutely go custom, since they can come up with unique solutions for specific requirements.
Must-haves with a custom mobile app
- As far as custom mobile apps are concerned, what really matters is the way it satisfies any user. Since, a single app needs to deal with unique mobile devices, there are certain factors to be looked over.
- The app needs to include secure and authenticated access to data, since it has to deal with multiple mobile platforms. It should enfold a great authentication process.
- Custom apps need to have an excellent support over multiple mobile platforms and mixed platforms like laptops and other hand held devices.
- User Interface design should be great with a custom app. It should be user friendly and designed in a way that it goes well with the small keypads. Also ensure that the app has its main menu options displayed on the very places where you can have easy access with your fingers.
- The power factor used by your app needs to be minimal. Hence, check with that since people do not rely on apps that consume higher power.
- Next is the time factor. Do remember, you are dealing with mobility and hence it is not sure that anywhere you go there is internet. So, be clear the app is better with network bandwidth and connectivity drops.
- Make sure that the custom app supports multi operator testing and functions well with operators in different countries.
Smartphones would soon push us to an environment without which it is really hard to breathe out. Hence, building an app for smartphone is just not enough, making it custom is the only way to come up with some flying colors!