I personally don’t like those who copy works from my blog. 2 days ago a blogger copied some blogposts from my blog and did not add the credit link. I contacted him and told him to remove the articles from the blog and after long discussion finally he removed the blog posts.
Well the issue is how to protect your hard work, and specially the photos, images and screen shots. Although it is quite difficult to completely protect your work, because using Coral Draw and Photoshop any one can modify a screen shot. However we can waste the time of those who steal our work by adding watermark text to our photos, images and screen shots.
How to Watermark Text in Photos?
You can see a example of a watermarked photo.
1. Download Watermark Plugin, install and activate it.
2. Now go to the plugin setting option and add the Text you want to appear on your uploaded pictures and screen shots. (After installing the plugin you will see “Watermark Reloaded” option in Plugin Area.)
1. Allow you to watermark Full size images, or Large size, Thumbnails or Medium size images or screen shots. Select all if you want to watermark every type of screen shots.
2. Select the position where you want to show the watermark text. For example you can see in the above example screen shot, where the word “TechMaish.com” is appearing on the logo at bottom right side. Similarly you can change the position to your required one.
3. You can also increase the 10px to set the offset for watermark text.
Similarly you can add the text, select the font, increase the text size, change text color and preview the text in Text Watermark option. After configuring all the settings click on “Save Changes” button and now whenever you will upload any screen shot or photos this plugin will automatically add the watermark text.
Hope this will help you in protecting your hard work from those who tries to steal your work.