This is guest post by Jagan Mangat, who blogs at TheWebTricks.com, You can also write for TechMaish, Read Guest Blogging.
Uploading new pictures or images on Facebook is what everyone like,but if you get to upload multiple pictures directly from your desktop to your facebook account,then how fantastic it would be.
Facebook has provided an application called as Easy Photo Uploader which you can install on your pc,which enables you to upload pictures or images directly from your desktop to your facebook account.
How to use it?
1. Go to the page and download the Easy Photo Uploader.
2. Install the application by clicking on run.
3. Double click the application or simply select some pictures from your computer and right click on the selections,there you will see an option “send Your photo(s)to Facebook”,just click on that.
4. Next step is to sign in to your facebook account,enter your email id ,password and click on login.
5. After logging in you will see all of your albums listed in,from there select an album in which you want to upload the photos or create a new album and upload.
6. After you click on next the upload process will starts uploading your selected pictures.
So this is an amazing application provided by facebook to its users,so that they can easily upload photos even when they have not opened their profile in the browser. Hope you like the tutorial, don’t forget to share your comments.