The term search engine optimization, or SEO , is a foreign language to many. Though the term is unfamiliar, it doesn’t have to be scary. SEO can be an exciting tool when used correctly, especially within the parameters of WordPress. When SEO is used correctly it effectively enhances the flow of traffic to your WordPress blog. Put SEO into place and watch the number of your targeted visitors increase.
After you understand what the benefits of using SEO for your WordPress blog are, the next question to ask is: How can I take advantage of it? Here are the top ten SEO plugins for you to use on your WordPress blog to boost your presence on the Internet.
1. W3 Total Cache – This plugin makes your pages load at a faster rate and requires a reduced amount of CPU processing than the WordPress system uses. The fact that your pages will load faster is more than enough to make this plugin a necessity.
2. Headspace – The Headspace plugin attempts to simplify the SEO process and it successfully does just that. It’s like a computer for your site. This plugin virtually takes over the SEO process so that you can focus on adding content for your blog.
3. Gravity Forms – This plugin by far is one of the best available for completing forms, with few competitors. Utilizing this tool assist with creating posts, media uploads and conditional logic making forms a single process.
4. Thank Me Later – This unique plugin will automatically send an email to all of your first time visitors. You create a template of the email that you would like sent to each visitor and the system does the rest. This plugin gives your visitors that personal touch that keeps them coming back for more. You can also include a link in the email to invite visitors to sign up for your RSS feed as well.
5. MaxBlog Press Affiliate Ninja – This WordPress plugin streamlines the process of affiliate marketing by reducing the amount of time it takes to perform this function. The plugin uses a system to convert your identified keywords and track clicks so that you don’t have to spend your time looking for matching affiliate links to post.
6. SEO Smart Links – For WordPress users that link articles, this plugin is a necessity. The process of linking allows you to include links to your articles that are similar, bringing more hits for you. Any user looking to reach the top should. This plugin uses a system to interlink keywords to your other articles so you don’t have to.
7. Digg Digg Social Sharing – This WordPress plugin adds the information your users need to link your site to each of the major social networking sites. With a simple icon or button added on your page, readers can share the amazing content you provide on your site with all their friends on the social networking sites they belong to. This plugin is a great way to bring the “word of mouth” tactic to the Internet.
8. Revision Control – The Revision Control plugin seeks to reduce the amount of time it takes to make you revision to your page. Using the preexisting WordPress tool, it can take a while for the database to get bogged down and slow down the site. This plugin reduced the number of post revisions that are stored in order to do so.
9. Widget Context – This plugin allows you to select the pages that will appear on the sidebar. It allows you to create create different sidebars that link to different pages or sections within the site.
10. ReplyMe – This WordPress plugin will automatically send every user who leaves a comment an email when another user makes a direct comment to their response. Sending email is a great way to keep your readers engaged and keep the conversation going.
In order to create a great WordPress website, you need to first find a reliable WordPress web hosting provider. A web host is responsible for housing, serving, and maintaining you’re a website. In other words, a WordPress hosting provider makes sure that your website stays up and running so that other people can visit it.
Author’s Bio:- Brain Host is an industry-leading web hosting company that offers superior
shared hosting packages, 99.9% server uptime, and 24/7 US-based customer support. With unlimited bandwidth, storage space, email accounts, and more, Brain Host provides a total hosting solution for any budget.