There are countless people who claim that they wouldn’t be able to survive without their smartphones. Not only does it contain all of your contacts, internet sources and personal notes, but it is full of applications, or apps, which can do just about anything for you. To reorganize your life and get a little help with day to day activities, download these 5 apps that can really make a difference in streamlining your life.
1. Voice Control: For those that use their smartphones on a regular basis and while multitasking, nothing could be a greater time saver than the voice control app. Instead of scrolling through your phone to find a contact, keying in the number or searching for directions while driving, simply use the voice activated controls to do it for you. This makes it much easier to get information in a hurry or when your hands are busy driving, eating or working on a project.
2. Last Pass: This password managers is the ideal way to keep all your passwords safely organized. Most internet users and smartphone owners have many different accounts for banking, social networks, emails and online groups. Each time you visit the page, you need to enter a different password to sign on. Using the same password for all of your accounts is dangerous, but creating and remembering a dozen passwords can also be a challenge. This app helps you with all aspects of creating and remembering passwords.
3. Pageonce: While this helpful app gets billed as a personal assistant, it is actually more of a financial helper than anything else. If you struggle to remember when you last paid your bill or how much you spent on your credit card last month, this app will help you to get the information you need quickly and then keep it organized. Use it so you won’t miss any bill payment deadlines in the future.
4. Tripit: This is the ultimate app for those who travel on a regular basis. This one application can help you to store all your information about flight times, departure gates and and delays along the way. You can even share the trip information with friends and family so they know when to expect your arrival.
5. Flixter: Movie buffs should be sure to download the Flixter app to their smartphones in a hurry. No other application covers every aspect of the film industry so well for users. Search for an upcoming film and see the trailer, reviews and local showtimes all in one place. Then, buy tickets from the very same app in an instant. If you aren’t sure what movie you want to see, browse all the movies playing within a 1 mile, 10 mile or 50 mile radius of you to decide what looks best.
Whether you are looking for a way to organize your passwords, financial accounts, upcoming trips or just your favorite movies, these smartphones apps can help to streamline and organize your life in just a few minutes.
Author Bio:- Author Stephanie Sanders is a communications consultant and writes for a UK mobile phones site, offering all the latest phones and plans.