We are just a few days away to saying goodbye to 2011 and soon 2012 is upon us. We have seen a lot of cool gadgets in 2011 like Apple’s iPhone 4s and iPad2, Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Amazon Kindle, and more. And we all know that advancement in technology will never cease to stop and so we should expect more exciting gadgets and IT trends this coming 2012.
A number of companies are already ready to release their new products for 2012. Some are just upgrades of their predecessor with just a few additional features but for sure, we are still up to more surprises for the new stuff that these gadgets can offer us.
Here is a list of some of the tech toys that we should expect to hit the stand on 2012:
- Apple iPad 3. I am sure a lot of gadget lovers can’t wait for the release of the iPad 3, the first iPad to be release after the passing of Steve Jobs. Rumor has it that the iPad 3 will have a screen resolution (2048 by 1536 pixels) that is six times higher than its predecessor. It is said that it would have a quad core processor, a high definition screen and an SD card slot for memory card expansion. Aside from the WiFi and 3G connections, it is said that it will also offer 4G LTE cellular network connection. It is also believed that the application Siri, which was introduced in Apple’s iPhone 4S, will also be integrated in the new iPad.
- Apple iPhone 5. It is rumored that the new iPhone 5 will have a thinner and slimmer design, it will integrate cloud technology with iTunes, it will allow wireless charging, it comes with an 8 MP flash camera and it has provision for more internal memory.
- Apple HDTV. With the acquisition of Siri by Apple, they will use this application with their other Apple products and one of them is the Apple HDTV, which will work via a voice-command system. Apple HDTV is said to be release by mid 2012.
- Samsung Galaxy 7.7 Tablet. Tablets are one of the hit gadgets for 2011 and we will see more of them this 2012. One of them is the Samsung Galaxy 7.7, which has AMOLED display for more high definition viewing.
- Dell Peju Windows 8 Tablet. It has been rumored that this tablet is built to perfectly run with the soon-to-be-released Windows 8 OS Engine. The rumored features include a Core i5 processor, dual camera (1.3 MP front camera and 5 MP rear camera) and it is said that it will be available in 64GB or 120GB drives.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III. For the camera lovers, I am sure they will be excited to try out the new features of Mark III, which includes a bigger LCD display, a 32 MP resolution and a full 35mm sensor.
New Year, new advancements and more new gadgets to come in 2012.
Author Bio:- Abie is a freelance content writer who enjoys blogging about gadgets, SEO and technology. Her latest work is about animated Facebook templates for the site afbtemplates.