There are many kinds of photo papers available in the printing marketplace. Photo papers give results as per their type and quality. A People who want to print photos from their home or office for the first time and have not knowledge about the quality of the photo paper to get the professional result. It is difficult but also important to choose right photo papers from the wide varieties. Purchasing poor quality photo papers would be disappointing as well expensive too.
Get Knowledge about Your Printer
Different printers produce different results. It is very important to get knowledge – is your printer supports that photo paper which you want to buy? This will help you to choose the right type of inkjet photo paper to produce lab quality printing. If you choose photo paper which not supports your printer then it is just wastage of money. Thus, make sure about your printers functionality before buying photo paper.
Select Right Size of Paper
The size of the paper is also very important factor while choosing quality photo paper. Photo printing papers come in an array of sizes. You should make your decision about the size of paper depending on photo size you want to print and usage of prints. For example, if you want to print the big family photo then you need bigger size paper but for project cover print, you need normal size
- 4″ x 6″ and 5″ x 7”: It is perfect size for creative photo projects like albums, greeting cards and scrapbook.
- 8.5″ x 11”: It works best for photos you plan framing. It is preferred size of photo giving as gift or home decor.
- 13″ x 19″ and 11″ x 17″: This size is ideal for printing studio effect enlargements of photo or printing calendars. It works best for wide format printing needs.
Select Good Quality
- Brightness and thickness: they are also essential elements, you should judge. This makes more effect on the quality of the photo and also gives a professional look.
- Thick inkjet paper occupies more ink than other paper. The brighter paper reflects more light and produces an amazing result of the photo. Brighter paper produce incredible result just like studio printing photo.
Select Right Finish
While buying photo paper, you have to decide class of the paper such as glossy, luster, matte and canvas.
- Glossy photo paper
Glossy photo paper produces studio quality printing because it reflects more light. It is best finish for photo album and greeting cards printing.
- Matte paper
Matte generates soft and little less reflective printing, but gives the professional quality look. It is perfect for photo that you want to frame.
However before selecting the finish of the paper, you should consider finish of the paper and printer supports each other or not.
Select Photo Paper That Fulfill Your Requirements
Considering all points will definitely provide you best photo print from your home. Also you need not to go for buying inkjet photo paper as it is available online with wide in varieties. Buying online with use of offered coupons can save your money as online manufacturers of inkjet photo print offers best discounts and deals too.
Author Bio:- This post is written by Jessica. She mostly writes topics related online shopping using Free Promotional Codes to save money. Make sure you use Free Coupons for ComboInk to get the best deals on printers and accessories.