It is a well-known fact that the only way to increase the ranking of your blog is to constantly update it. However, this has been made pretty simple by the introduction of Google Panda, a feature which most bloggers have hailed as one of the best blogging tools of the century.
This article looks into detail how to use Google Panda to increase your ranking in Google.
Why Use Google Panda?
Google has always ranked blogs and sites that contain high-quality contents. In a bid to ensure that only blogs and sites with first-class contents are ranked highly, they introduced Panda which functions to weed out blogs and websites that make use of illegal back linking systems to gain rankings. This in turn allows deserving blogs and sites to get high ranking. Panda utilizes strict criteria to evaluate the superiority of a blog or site content.
However, there a number of SEO professionals who think that the algorithm use by Google Panda to assess blog and site contents is too harsh. Since Google introduced Panda, hundreds of blogs and sites that were previously ranked highly dropped in ranking. This in turn led to calls for Google to reassess the algorithm used by Panda.
Having worked for years to ensure that their websites and blogs are highly ranked on Google, most web publishers kind of feel short-changed by Google Panda. Then again, this is just a wakeup call for SEO experts to reassess the approaches used to increase the ranking of blogs and sites in Google.
How Google Panda Works
Google has always been cautious when it comes to revealing how Google Panda works. However, having seen the way Google Panda assess websites, it is believed that it works by:
- Assessing the quality of the information on your blog or site.
- Assessing the quality of the backlinks leading to your blog or site.
- Assessing the existence of plagiarized contents from other sites.
- Assessing the balancing of adverts and contents in your blog or site.
If your blog or site recently lost its ranking on Google after being caught in Panda’s net, there are ways through which you can ensure that your lost ranking is restored. The following are tips on how to recover from Google Panda effect:
- Avoid making use of black hat methods to increase your ranking in Google.
- Concentrate on increasing the quality of the contents on your blog or site.
- Update your blog or website on a regular basis.
How to Avoid Panda Effect
The following are some of the websites that Google Panda is most likely to affect:
- Websites or blogs that make use of black hat SEO tricks.
- Websites or blogs that contain contents with grammatical and spelling mistakes.
- Websites or blogs lacking suitable SEO structure.
- Websites or blogs containing too many adverts.
- Websites or blogs with poor content.
Therefore, before publishing your content on the web, you need to make certain that it has met the criteria that Google Panda uses to determine ranking.
Author Bio:- Kady Babs is a Certified Professional and freelance writer. At present attached with Test 4 Prep.com. This is Best Source for IBM Certification Preparation Exams. You can try free demos of Avaya Certification Preparation with 100% Risk Free and Money Back Guaranteed. Babs has creative writing skills and helping people to get certified on first try.