Blogging is a unique way to express the information in very stylish and attractive manner. It is a new technique of discussion on World Wide Web wherein viewers or readers can also leave their comment about the written blog. Earlier, the blogs were usually the work of a single individual and occasionally of a small group but now the multiple blogs author have developed. People in the past used to hand write journals about their business or diaries about their personal lives but now they widely use blog an online journal.
Blogs are online diaries where people share their opinions, ramblings and personal events. Today blogs are being used for all sorts of purposes. The organizations use blogs to communicate and interact with customers while other individuals use it for sharing their expertise, thoughts and views on specific topics with the world.
Few years ago where mostly people were not even aware about the term of blogging, the today’s scenario shows there is over 180 million public blogs are in existence on World Wide Web. As the demand of internet is rising day-by-day its functionality and latest advancement are positively contributing in corporate sector hence the most of the corporate industries have become a part of it. Blogging has become an advance way to promote the Business. Today almost organization depends on advertisement for selling the product and service. The company need to advertising in order to let the people know more about the particular business and its services wherein blogging is playing a vital role. Whether there are so many other option are available for advertisement for instance Newspapers, Pamphlets, TV ads, Internet ads but in recent, social media is leading over them especially the blogging. Blogging is process where an author not only writes about the particular product or service but also provide the related information in a broad way. It is an ideal process to introduce new launches, unique information, personal thoughts about a particular thing and many more on worldwide platform.
From a corporate point of view there is abundance of benefits of hosting the blogs:-
- You can spread information among entire world through one platform
- you would get more customers through search engines
- The quality and amount of traffic would be higher if your blog is focused you can get the better response.
- Keeping a blog will allow you to share where your business is going and how it is getting there.
- A blog allows you to provide transparency in your business
- You could use your blog to gain revenue as well.
- When you set up a business blog, you should also try to set up a customer forum wherein your customers can socialize and ask each other question.
- Quality blogs are interactive, allowing visitors to leave comments which can be beneficial for your business promotion.
- To get the comment of readers in an interactive format is an important contribution to the popularity of many blogs.
Blogging can be seen as a form of social networking. Indeed, bloggers do not only produce content to post on their blogs, but also build social relations with their readers and other bloggers. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, Web pages, and other media related to its topic which progressively helps in business promotion. Apart from the business point of view the blogging also has got a sparking popularity among youngsters as well. They use blogging as a way of expressing their opinions and concerns to get in touch with their friends online.