Almost all of us use either MS Outlook or IBM Lotus Notes as email client for sending and receiving emails, managing contacts, and notes, etc. especially in our organizations. Though both the above mentioned email clients are largely used among organizations but it is observed that people prefer to have MS Outlook PST files over Lotus Notes NSF files and if they are using IBM Lotus Notes then they want reliable NSF to PST converter software. There are various reasons due to which a user wants to migrate from NSF to PST and some of which are:
- The maintenance cost of IBM Lotus Notes is much higher than MS Outlook: Since, cost is always a constraint for every organization and no one wants to have an email client which needs high installation and maintenance cost.
- Understanding and working on Lotus Notes is quite difficult than working on simple MS Outlook: Since, majority of people want to have an email client application which is simple to understand and does not have tedious technicalities which are hard to swallow.
- Suppose, you are using MS Outlook in your organization but while shifting to a client location and you got to know that they are using MS Outlook. In this situation if you want to carry some of your emails to the client location then you have to convert them to easily installable PST files.
- Sometimes a user wants to convert his NSF files to PST files as he/she is using Lotus Notes in office and MS Outlook at home or vice-versa.
Above mentioned are scenarios which a Lotus Notes user faces in his/her day to day working with this email client and which lead him/her to opt for efficient NSF to PST converter! There are various tools available online which claim to convert NSF file to PST file but the question which arises here is how to select the most reliable and authentic software which does not causes data loss. Thus, a user should observe below mentioned points in order to select the best tool:
- The first and the foremost requirement is the software compatibility with your system. The software should be compatible with your system. So, check for the compatibility of the software with your system.
- The software should be of read-only nature, so that you do not require any technical knowledge to use the software by yourself.
- The software should provide selective conversion of NSF to PST files.
- The software should have the feature by which you can see the preview of all the converted email items.
- To analyze the software, it should have free demo version.
Thus, keep these points in mind and get the best software out of a best ones available in the market today.
Author Bio:- Cauvery Varma is a technology specialist, working with Stellar Information Systems Limited. She is a passionate blogger who writes helpful articles about NSF to PST Converter tools.