Thesis 1.8 has new feature that allows you to add header logo and custom favicon direct from Thesis Dash Board. No need to follow any CSS and HTML coding. Thesis Features are unlimited and recently added are these two that allows you to add header logo and custom favicon in a few steps. Follow the below steps;
Adding Header Logo
1. Create a logo for your blog and save in .png format.
2. Go to Thesis>Header Image option [Located just after Comments]
Don’t worry about the image size., whatever your header logo size is Thesis will automatically resize it and display on your blog header.
3. Upload the image using the box as shown in below screen shot. Click on “Upload” button and its is done.
1. Create a favicon. You can use Favicon Generator for creating favicon.
2. Save the favicon in your computer.
3. Go to Thesis>Favicon Uploader and upload your favicon.