After 20 useful google wave tips, this is another useful and important tip for both google wave and twitter users. Now you can easily Integrate your twitter account with your google wave account.You can easily tweet from inside your google wave account. Google is making it more easy for twitter users to use there twitter account inside from google wave account and tweet all there collaboration and other messages on there profiles. Google Wave is still a very complicated service for all, but with the passage of time every one will learn more useful and important things about google wave.
How to Add Twitter in Google Wave
1. Sign in to your Google Wave Account.
2. Click on “Manage Contacts” button located at the bottom left of your account.
3. Add email@example.com in the box, and click “submit” button
4. Now click on “New wave” button located at the top center of your google wave account (Screen Shot), add any name (for example Tweety) and then click on the “Plus” + symbol located at the top right side of your account.
5. After clicking on + symbol, a new window will appear. Double click on “firstname.lastname@example.org” and wait for the next window.
7. After the completion of authenticating process. You will see twitter login box. Login to your twitter account. (Note:- Turn off Pop-up in order to login to twitter account)
8. Now you will see another window saying “Allow” OR “Deny” Just click on “Allow”
10. Enter text in the box and click on “Update” button to tweet a message.
Now you can easily send your tweets from inside your google wave account. This is what Google Wave can provide allot of fun and features to help you in your blogging. If you are still confused about google wave, then read these google wave tutorials to learn more about google wave.