The term website conversion actually denotes how many visitors have browsed a particular webpage and have performed a specific action pertinent to the contents of the page or in other words, as directed or prompted by that webpage. From this, it can be said that the more is the conversion of a particular website the more is its success in terms of visibility. Now, there are certain techniques which help websites increase their conversion.
How Can You Save a Poor Website Conversion Rate?
Are there any processes which ensure that the website conversion rate has increased? Yes, there are some and let us discuss them in fair details.
- One of the most trustworthy ways of increasing conversion rate of a website is building a brand value. For that what you need is a reliable logo that will be the trade mark of your business. Look at the big names of today’s business world; people instantly recognize them by their logos if not by anything else. Your logo along with a customary tagline will be the key to your much sought-after brand recognition.
- When you put up a story or a report on your website, the first and foremost thing that catches the viewer’s attention and lures them into reading the report is the headline. Just as in newspapers, where catchy headlines attract the attention of the readers, credit of increased traffic on a website is attributed to an appealing headline. More so in case of websites, where there is no dearth of distraction. A proper headline is unmistakably one of the key factors when it comes to increasing website conversion.
- Another method for increasing website traffic is announcement of attractive incentives and contests for the viewers. Since the efficacy of your website directly depends upon the number of visitors it receives, you need to do everything that is needed to attract more of them. Incentives and contests are the most trustworthy ways of attracting visitors. You can opt for discounts as well. When it comes to shopping, nothing attracts the customers more than discounts and it is same in case of online shopping. So give discounts for a stipulated period and wait for the results.
- A prolific customer service that promptly addresses all the queries and concerns of your customers with punctuality and utter staunchness would help in increasing the traffic on your website. A foolproof customer service helps a lot in creating a loyal customer base that does a world of good so far as marketing your business and creating a brand value is concerned. Therefore, do not forget to have a 24 x 7 customer service desk that will take on customers’ grievances and act accordingly. Customer satisfaction is another key to increase website conversion.
- Most of the businesses, especially those run online, no matter how attractive, are plagued by a lack of a profound return policy. This makes customers skeptical and websites lose them out. Do not follow this trend of maintaining a sketchy return policy. Be particular about it and create a clear cut policy that does not leave your customers perplexed. Make sure that the policy makes them confident about your business. Be innovative and go some extra miles to earn trust of your customers. Being lenient in return policy may result in more traffic and hence, more revenue at the end of the day.
- Website design is another important factor in determining the popularity of your website. A blunt looking website will hardly attract any customer. Use colors effectively and be innovative while using them for designing your website. Make it look colorful and vivacious. If possible, change the design of your website at certain intervals to lend a sense of freshness to it, so that every other time people visit your website they find something new. If you implement this, you can surely see some improvement in website conversion.
Author Bio:- Kevin Gao is the founder and CEO of Comm100 Live Chat Software, a leading provider of live chat software for business. As a software developer as well as a small business expert, he’s always ambitious to revolutionize the way of online customer service and communication. Connect with Kevin on LinkedIn to find out more about him.