If you are a Blogger, Internet Marketer OR Owner of an Online Business you are welcome to contribute your knowledge with our readers on the following topics.
- Social Media
- Online Marketing
- Technology (Computer, Laptops, Smartphones, Tools, Software, Applications, Gadgets etc…)
- Links in author bio are only allowed to your personal websites, blogs and social accounts.
- Links to your clients websites re not allowed.
- Include your Photo with the article.
- Send the article in .doc or docx format with relevant images. The width of the image should not exceed from 550px.
- Minimum words in an article should be 800.
- Duplicate Content
- Writing on behalf of your clients.
- Defamatory Or Abusive
- Threatening or Hate speech.
- Anchor Text Based Links (We do not allow this. Just provide us a link and we will link it the way we like it to be)
- Paid Links
- Illegal Content
- Self Promoted Posts/Articles
- Affiliate Links in Articles
- Paid or Sponsored Articles/Links
- Too Short and Unprofessionally written
- Fake Author Info Or Fake Name
- Link to Bad Sites/ Banned sites/ Adult Sites/ Warez Sites OR Blogs
- NSFW Images or Links (Not Safe For Work)
- Copyrighted Images,Icons,Banners or Logos in Post
Submit Your Article
After writing a quality and unique article with accordance to our guidelines mentioned above simply send your article in .doc, .docx OR .html or .txt format to our email address admin (@) techmaish (dot) com
Terms and Conditions
- You can only request for the removal of the links inside the article. The content of the article can not be taken down, unless legal matter is involved.
- We monitor all our content on regularly basis through a very reliable duplicate content checker service. If any article submitted to our blog is found anywhere on the web, a DMCA will be launched to take the article down from the other source.
- We reserve the right to remove any link from an article, image or photo, sentence or word from the article, or the whole article.
- The Terms and Conditions can change any time, so make sure to read the latest Terms before writing for us.